iPhone 7 comes with a improved pressure-sensitive Home Button that feels different from the Home button that you could click in earlier versions of iPhone. You can however modify the Click Intensity as well as the speed on Home button on the iPhone 7 Home button, to make it feel like you are using your previous iPhone Home button.
Change the iPhone 7. Home icon, click Intensity and Speed
One of the most significant improvements among the major changes iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus phones is the pressure sensitive Home button that is replacing the old Home button that you could click.
In contrast to the old Home button and the Home button that is available on iPhone 7 is actually a non-clickable button. However, it attempts to give users an experience similar as clicking a button. It does this by sending a vibration when you press the Home Button is hit by the user.
Many users are unaware that The New Home Button has settings for Medium, Low and High click intensities . it is also possible to alter how fast the Home Button is activated.
You could follow the steps below to alter the intensity of clicks on the iPhone 7 Home Button and also change the speed of the Home Button to determine how it is possible to make the new iPhone Home button feel more or less like clicking the previous iPhone Home Button.
Change the iPhone 7’s Home button Click intensity
1. Open up Settings on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus and then tap General.
2. On the General screen, click on the Home button.
3. On the next screen, click on 1 and then press the Home button. You will be able to feel how the intensity of the Home button at low feels like (See the image below).
4. Next, you can click on the number 2 or 3, and then hit the Home button to discover how these settings feel like.
5. Once you are happy with your selection of the Click Intensity (1 2, 3 or 1) then tap Done from the top-right side of your display (See picture in Step #3 above)
Change the iPhone 7’s 7-Home Button Button Button
You can now take the next steps in order to alter the speed of the iPhone 7 Home button to the level that fits your needs better.
1. From the Home Screen of your iPhone Tap on Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, tap General.
3. On the next screen, click on Accessibility.
4. On the Accessibility screen, click on the Home button (See the image below).
5. On the next screen, you will be presented with three options to speed up your clicks (Default Slow, Slowest or Default). Simply tap on the speed you’d like to test.