It’s easy connect iPhone or iPad to TV and enjoy Movies and Videos on the bigger display of the Home Television. Below, you will find three ways to connect your iPhone to your TV.
Connect iPhone or iPad to TV
Although it is much easier to search and locate content using a smartphone but nothing compares to the excitement of watching the latest YouTube Video or Movie on the huge TV’s screen. Home Television.
Connecting your iPhone to your TV lets you get the most enjoyment from both options, allowing you to browse the content you want through your iPhone and view it on the bigger television screen. Home Television.
Based on your preference of preference or choice, you are able to connect your iPhone and iPad to your TV by using one of the below options.
1. Connect your iPhone to the TV using HDMI Cable
2. Make connections between iPhone and TV using Apple TV
3. Connect your iPhone to TV using Chromecast
1. Connect your iPhone to the TV using HDMI Cable
The easiest way to project images from iPhone onto a TV is to connect your iPhone to a TV via an HDMI Cable.
Because, iPhone comes with Lightning port, you’ll require an Digital AV Adapter with Lightning connector on one end, as well as an HDMI connector on another end.
the Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter or buy other third party Digital AV Adapters as available on Amazon and other stores on the internet.
1. Connect iPhone to TV via Digital AV Adapter.
2. Switch ON your TV, then press the input button on the TV remote, and choose the HDMI Port to which the iPhone is connected.
3. You will now be able to see the screen of your iPhone mirroring the TV’s screen.
This means that everything you do on your iPhone includes applications web pages, presentations slideshows, Videos and Movies will be viewable on the bigger display of the Home Television.
2. Connect your iPhone to TV using AirPlay
The AirPlay feature in the iPhone allows you to connect your iPhone to television wirelessly over your home WiFi Network.
To be able to utilize AirPlay you must acquire the Apple TV Device and a HDMI Cable.
Apple TV comes with built-in support for the most popular streaming media applications such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle and it also permits users to mirror iPhone and iPad screen to the TV screen.
2.1. Connect Apple TV to Television
Connect one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on Apple TV and the other end of HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the Television.
If you prefer wired internet then connect your Apple TV to Router/Modem with the Ethernet Cable. It’s not necessary to do this in case you prefer to use Apple TV instead of WiFi wireless WiFi Network.
2.2. Power ON Apple TV and Television
Connect the Apple TV to a Power Outlet with the supplied Power cable . Then, turn on the both Apple TV and Television.
2.3. Switch TV On to Apple TV
Following that, you need switching the source or input on your TV into Apple TV using the TV Remote.
To accomplish this, press the input button on your TV Remote and then select that HDMI Port to which Apple TV is connected.
2.4. Setup Apple TV
After you have chosen the appropriate HDMI port, you’ll get a Setup screen. If you don’t see an initial setup screen verify your connections and confirm that you’ve completed the steps above.
Simplyfollow the on-screen instructions. When you are prompted, choose your WiFi Network and enter your WiFi Network password.
2.5. Connect your iPhone to TV using AirPlay
When Apple TV is connected to your Home WiFi Network, you are set to project your media from iPhone onto the bigger display of the Home Television.
Tap from the bottom of the iPhone screen, then tap on the AirPlay Mirroring.
Then wait for the iPhone to find nearby devices. Select the Apple TV as it appears on the screen of your iPhone.
The display of the iPhone projected or mirroring to large screens on your home TV.
3. Connect your iPhone to TV via Chromecast
Chromecast from Google Chromecast is a different device that’s not expensive that makes it easy to connect Smartphones and PCs to TV.
1. Plug Google Chromecast device into the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Press the Source or input button on the TV Remote, and choose an HDMI port (HDMI 1, HDMI 2 …) to which the Chromecast device is connected.
3. Open the App Store on your iPhone and download the Google Home app.
4. Open Home App > Accept the Terms and Conditions, and follow the on-screen directions to set up Chromecast for iPhone.
5. When prompted, choose the WiFi Network and then enter the password of your WiFi network’s password.
6. Next, play YouTube Video or Netflix Movie on your iPhone. When the video begins to play, click on the Cast Icon located at the top of your screen.
In no time in no time, you’ll watch your YouTube Video or Netflix Movie playing on the huge display of your Home Television.
The best part of the Chromecast app is that it opens space on your phone. The YouTube video or movie will play on your television, even when you shut down your iPhone.