Tested and Tried Methods to fix “Please open my apps to establish a connection with the server” Error Message
Are you receiving the error message ” Please open my apps to establish a connection with the server” when trying to install applications on Google Play Store Google Play Store or while trying to connect another account? Well, don’t worry. There are several options to solve this issue. Perhaps one of them will help get the issue fixed. With no fuss we’ll look at the methods of dealing with an error.
How do I fix “Please open my apps to establish a connection with the server,” Error Message?
Here are some strategies you can use to correct your error messages:
Connect to a Different Network
Utilize a different data service provider to see if the issue is being addressed or not. For instance, if are connected to a mobile network, you can connect to the WiFi network, and reverse.
This is to ensure you have a stable Internet connection because, if you don’t, the download process is difficult.
Read More: Prmovies 2022: Watch Free Bollywood, Hollywood Movies and Web Series Online
Check Date and Time
In order for things to work effectively for things to function properly, the date and time must be precise. Verify if they’re correct or not. You can change dates and times manually by using the settings options on your device. You can also configure your device to refresh your date as well as time on a regular basis.
Clear the Data and Cache of the Play Store
This approach will provide an opportunity to restart the application and, consequently, resolve the issue. Here’s how to accomplish it:
- Open settings
- Click on Apps and Notificationsto view all apps
- Tap on Google Play Store
- Tap on Storage
- Click on Clear Cache
- Then step, tap Clear data
- Start Play Store. Play Store to try and download the apps.
Restart the Device
If you’re still unable to download despite clearing the cache and data of Google’s Play Store from your device then restart it.
- Hold the Power key until the menu displays.
- Click on Power off or Restart
- If needed then press and warm the Power button for as for as long it will take for the device to turn on.
Modify Host File (root Access only)
The issue could be solved using root access, as well as following the steps below:
- Download and install rootexplorer
- Select mount, r/w or the r/a will be displayed on the top of the screen
- Start”the “etc” file
- Select the “host” file
- Include “#: ” in the font in order to change the second IP address.
Read More: What Should You Know About CPS Test?
Open Your YouTube Account
This method can be utilized for earlier versions of Android:
- Open YouTube
- Click on Menu
- Click on Account-> tap on Add Account
- Find the information on the account of the account that is in trouble and upload it to YouTube
- Press”Home” to go back to your screen.
- Select MENU and then click on Settings.
- Tap on Account and Sync
- Click on the account you want to create and then select the sync settings according to the requirements.
I hope one of these ways will solve the problem. Try them all but if the error warning ” please open my apps to establish a connection with the server”is not addressed, then you’ll have to contact the developer for assistance. Please let us know in the comments section below whether you have encountered this problem previously and how did you resolve it?