Verizon Wireless has discharged the official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920V and a huge number of users may have upgraded to Nougat. If you’re one of the people who would like to root Android phones, then you may be seeking a user manual to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V running Android 7.0 Nougat. If this is the case, we’ve got you covered.
We will be using CF-Auto-Root to enable root access on Verizon Note 5. First , you must download the latest Odin flash tool on your personal computer. Odin is accessible through the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder. You can download the CF Auto-Root for the device and flash it using Odin which will root the phone.
We have now provided an entire working guide for How to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM N920V to Android 7.0 Nougat. While you are rooting, you should be careful and keep an extremely alert, if you do anything wrong could result in your device damaged.
We’re not responsible for any injury that might occur by your device(s) in the course of following this instruction, proceed at your own risk.
- Check that you have the USB driver for the Android phone are downloaded and installed onto the computer.
- Empower USB Debugging On Your Phone. Tutorial > How to enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock on Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it could prompt you to block your device.
- We recommend taking the full back up and go on.
- Keep with a battery that is 50-60% in order to avoid sudden shut-downs between each procedure.
How do I root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920V on Android 7.0 Nougat Using CF-Auto-Root
Download the CF-Auto-Root for your device, then extract it on your computer.
Follow this guide: how to root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and the Odin Tool
Should you happen to have an questions that is related to this article do not hesitate to write your comment in the remark section